Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

On December 19th, Jack and I went to our ward Christmas party. (Dustin was out of town.) Little story: I am on the Ward Activities Committee, so earlier in the day we had to help set up. Well, Jack decided to climb some stairs and then fell off the stage. I saw it happen from across the room. It was like it was happening in slow motion as I tried to sprint across the gym screaming Jack's name. (The other setter uppers probably thought I was PSYCHO, but it was so scary to me!) I felt so helpless watching my baby fall and I just couldn't get there in time. Jack and I both cried for a few minutes, and then we both recovered fine.
Anyway, that night we went to the party and enjoyed some good food, good entertainment, and good company. Jack especially enjoyed ringing his bells as people sang!

Here is Jack and I with our friends: Julie and Kate and Missy and Abe.

Jack really wasn't too sure about Santa. I sat him down on his lap and he immediately tried to escape. :) He took one look and didn't want to look at scary Santa again.

No comments: