Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a nice little Valentine's Day yesterday. Jack woke up happy and looked very handsome to go to church.
He had fun entertaining himself taking pictures with the camera while I got ready for church!

Chewie got to be in a lot of pictures!
This was after church. He said he learned how to fold his arms, sang the "Sunbeam" song, and got a cute heart that said, "I love u!"
After naps, I let Jack make a card for Dustin. I cut out a bunch of hearts and let him glue them on a card for his Daddy!
He had a great time making the card for Daddy!
As soon as Dustin came home, Jack wanted to give him his Valentine!

Here is the finished product! (I wrote down all the sweet things Jack said about his Daddy while he was gone too!)
Dustin didn't get home until about 4:00 from his basketball road trip. I made him a roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, and rolls dinner. We were so happy to have him home! I wrote him a little poem and made him a card.
My sweetie surprised me with a card and a beautiful heart ruby jewelry set of earrings, a ring, and a necklace!

Tonight we get a date night! I can't wait! :)
Hope everyone had a happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: