Sunday, February 7, 2010

Temple Square and bye-bye Daddy!

A couple of days after Christmas we had to go take Dustin back to the airport. We decided to stop and see the lights at temple square before we dropped him off. It was absolutely freezing, but the lights were beautiful.
Jack and Daddy!
Jack and Mommy!
Grandma, Jack, me, and Dustin
Jack watching the story of the nativity on Grandma's shoulders!
Dustin and me!
Then we had to go and drop Daddy back off at the airport. Here is Jack and Daddy saying goodbye for a few more days!
On the drive home, me, my mom, and Jack stopped and saw Grandma and Grandpa Belnap again. Jack got to enjoy story time with Grandpa and some of my cousins kids. It was great to see some of my cousins that night too!
More to come! :)

1 comment:

My Many Coloured Days said...

You're so good at updating all the good fun family time! Love seeing what you're up to while we're missing you!