Saturday, February 6, 2010

More Christmas!

Christmas was very good to us this year! We all got extremely spoiled! Here is Jack standing next to his pile of gifts from Dustin's family. He definitely has some Grandparents, Great Grandparents, and Dustin's aunts, uncles, and cousins who ALL love to spoil him. He got some great gifts - lots of cute clothes and toys!
He absolutely loved opening presents! And he got so excited over everything that he opened!
Any item of clothing that he opened, he wanted to try it on right away, like this coat from Great Grandparents Enslinger!
And any toy he opened, he wanted to play with it right away. This truck is really neat. It was made especially for Jack by Dustin's grandma's brother. (Jack's A lot of greats...uncle, I think!)
Jack has been very excited about his first train set!
How appropriate that Jack's Grandpa Enslinger, Mr. Lumberyard, got him his very own tool set!
This was my awesome T-shirt quilt that Grandma Enslinger made me. She put all of my important T-shirts from the younger years together into an awesome quilt! I love it!
Jack hanging out with Grandma and having a snack in between rounds of opening gifts! :)
Since Dustin doesn't like my family tradition of new Christmas pjs, I enlisted the help of my parents. Here they are in their jammies and Jack and I in our jammies they gave us!
Our crazy Santa Jack! Very hyper on Christmas Eve!
Here is Jack Christmas morning with his stocking!
Dustin with his stocking. (He is not smiling because he had a chipped tooth!)
Yes Santa gave Dustin coal...I guess he was naughty!
Me with my stocking!
Jack would put Christmas bows on his head and say, "I'm a princess!"

We love all of our gifts and got some amazing presents! We are so lucky to have so many people who love us! :)

More to come! :)

No comments: