Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ya think it is about time to post about Christmas? :)

Yeah so I am a little behind on blogging. I blame it on sicknesses, pregnancy, my coaching job, my teaching job, and just the craziness of life this past month in gengeral....But I can't just forget about all of our fun memories from Christmas break, so there is gonna be some major updating going on.
Here is Jack and Dustin coloring pictures and writing in Christmas cards!
So Christmas break was kind of crazy with traveling and Dustin popping in here and there. Jack and I packed up the car and headed down for a nice 2 1/2 week stay in Utah. We were loaded chuck full, and Jack was in good spirits on the drive!
We drove straight to the Hansen Christmas party where we enjoyed good food, good company, and Jack got to see his beloved Santa Claus!
Me and my sis!
My dad and my wonderful grandparents!
Lisa and Lily on Santa's lap!
Here is my cute little Christmas boy by Grandma's tree!
Me and my sweet little guy!
Jack with his Grandma and Grandpa!
We had lots of fun at Grandma's house. There was lots of playing and lots of stories. Here is Grandma reading Jack, "Santa Mouse" and Jack is holding the Santa Mouse stuffed animal!
Here is Jack trying to climb the stairs with some other big stuffed animals.
We got to go to a fun Christmas show in Logan too. Jack once again was the first in line to sit on Santa's lap. (He seriously is obsessed with Jolly Old Saint Nick!
Here is Jack, Grandma, Grandpa, and me at the show.
Walking back to the car with Grandma and Grandpa!
On Christmas Eve Day we had to go pick Dustin up at the airport. He was joining us for Christmas from a basketball road trip. We got to stay at Rick and Stacy's house the night before. I had a very hard time tearing Jack away from his best pal and cousin, Wesley and the Wii.
After we picked up Dustin, we got to stop and have a nice visit with my Grandma and Grandpa Belnap.
Dustin got home and became a Lily hog because he didn't get to spend as much time with her as the rest of us...She really is a cute baby. I guess we are all a little obsessed with her! :)
Here is Dustin and Lily taking a little nap!
End of part one! :)

No comments: