Wednesday, August 11, 2010

More on our last couple weeks

The week before we moved we were able to go the Splash Park with some of our wonderful friends! Here is Jack having fun....I think! :)
Jack frollicking in the water!
Some of my awesome friends: Renee, Chelsy, and Halsey
This is how Zander spent the time at the Splash Park.
Jack's friend Jackson
Jack and one of his best buddies, Jacob.
Jack!
Jack and his friends Ethan and Jacob!
Chelsey, Jackson, Me, and Jack
Jack hanging out with his friends: Cooper, Garrett, and Tucker
My boys and me!
My dear friend Renee
Me and the Macbeth crew!
We did a lot of hanging out around the house, packing, and bonding before we moved too. Here are some random pics from before the move!
My boys: Amazing the size different two years makes!
Zander loves to stare at Jack!
And Jack loves to be crazy around his brother...
But he also likes to snuggle with him and give him kisses.
Zander did a lot of sitting in this chair while I packed up the house, organized, cleaned, etc.
Sadly, Jack did a lot of this: TV and movie watching. At least I gave him a snack too!
I also bought him a new game to entertain him, "Gone Fishin"
Here he is, on the couch again, with a snack....and a sweet outfit. I love how his legs are crossed!
We have still been battling the transition to Jack's big boy bed. This is how I found him one night.
Jack as the pirate.
Then Jack decided Zander needed to be a pirate too! :)
More brotherly bonding...
Jack with his bracelets in the tub.
Zander and Daddy doing tummy time!
Jack in one of the moving bins.
Zander and me after church.
Jack kickin back and chillin in the bin....with Zander.
Cute Dustin and his cute boys.
Zander not happy about his firstexperience in a sweater vest!
Jack wanted to eat in this high chair and wanted Zander close to him.
Zander is kind of a crazy sleeper too!
Jack throwing rocks with his friend Jackson. (While mommies were inside watching "The Bachelorette")
Another adventure with sleeping....oh nap time...
And our sweet, little Zander growing up! :)

More to come!

No comments: