Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Our last couple of weeks in Bozeman!

Oh boy! I sure am behind now in blogging! We are finally settling down here in Laramie! I feel like the 3 or so months have all been a crazy, busy, whirlwind of changes, wonderful happenings, and difficult goodbyes. I feel so lucky for the wonderful experiences we had in Bozeman, the amazing friendships we developed, and the beautiful place that it was to live. I am trying to be positive and look for the good in Laramie now...but more about that later. We have some blogging to catch up on. So be prepared for update overload!

The week before we moved we went out to my boss's house and he was nice enough to take our family pictures on his amazing property. They turned out really nice! Here are some of our favorites!
Jack on the rocking horse
Jack on the REAL horse. He absolutely loved riding the horse, was really quite good at it, and did not want to get off.


Dustin with his boys
Me with my boys
Me and my sweetie
I love this candid little photo. You can't see Zander, but everyone else's faces are sweet.
Jack and Zander. (By the end of their photo session Zander was covered in grass thanks to his big bro!)
Our little family

Here are some photos I took while we were out there.
Cheese!
Up on the horse!
Sweet Zander! (I can't believe how much he has changed already since these pics were taken!)
Our little natural cowboy!
My awesome boss giving Jack a ride!
Yee-haw!
Zander (or as my sister likes to call him and he kind of does look like it in this picture, "Old Man River"


Me and Zander after pictures!
My crazy boys!
Dustin and me before the moving madness! :)

Some good friends of ours at church, Wendy and Rick, had a going away bbq for us. We had a lot of people come and show some love to us!
Here is Jack and Jack!
Friends: Halsey, Chelsy, and Jackson
Jolene, Jaime, and Hugh
I love this lady! She is amazing! I sure miss Renee!
Dustin chatting with the boys and watching the kiddos play
Amazing women: Tracy and Missy
The Hammars
Alicia, McKenna, and Sophie (Jack loved those sisters!)
Scott, Dustin, Sam, and Nate
Jessica and Thomas
Me and Zander and Meagan and McKinly
Dustin and Alison
The festivities
The kids playing Red Rover
Jack was loving all the attention from the big kids!
Love her! Me and Missy (and Sullivan)
John and Dustin
My second mommy in Bozeman: Wendy!
Nate and Dustin
Pete and Sam playing "Testes Toss"

We had amazing friends come! We always felt so loved, accepted, and appreciated in Bozeman. We are seriously missing our friends, our house, our ward, etc. Lots and lots! Our friends truly were our families away from family. What an amazing influence those people have had on us and have truly touched our lives for good!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

You look adorable in those photos! I love the hair! I love the outfit! SO CUTE!