Friday, August 13, 2010

Zander's Baby Blessing Weekend

The last weekend of June was a very exciting one for our family! It was full of family, fun, and some amazing spiritual experiences. We are so thankful for all of my family that came up to support Dustin, Zander, Jack, and me! My mom and dad, Grandma and Grandpa Belnap, Grandma and Grandpa Hansen, Rick and Stacy's family, and Kirk and Amy's family all came up to support us. Kirk and Amy's family even camped in our backyard! Everyone else stayed at a hotel! We enjoyed the company, the help with packing, and the memories made!

We of course had to take everyone out to eat to Mackenzie River the first night they got here! This picture made us all laugh though because Kirk is the only male in the picture and it totally looks like he was a polygamist man out with his four wives and many children! Rick hadn't arrived yet and Dustin was taking the picture! :)
Dustin and Mylee

Then after pizza we all went swimming at the hotel eveyone was staying at. Here is Zander chilling on the bed! He didn't realize what that he was going to be blessed in a few days!
Dustin and Jack going down the slide!
Jackie Bean and me

Another day we took people up to hike the "M." I wanted to especially do it one more time before we moved! Here is Jack enjoying some water with Grandpa right before a dog almost knocked him off the mountain!
Some crazy boys: Drew, Ryan, and Riley
The gang before heading up the trail.
Mylee and Jack. These kiddos were awesome on the hike. Jack really insisted on walking most of it!
We had to beg him to let us give him rides like in this picture!
Some of us at the top enjoying the view!
Oh how I miss this beautiful place!

We had a nice little bbq one night as well. Here is Ryan, Drew, Jack, Riley, and Madison enjoying the grub!
Aubrey ALWAYS wanted to hold Zander, but here is my mom stealing a turn!
We borrowed someone's campfire thing and did a little marshmallow roast in the backyard!
Here is me, Dustin, and Zander with Grandma and Grandpa Belnap!
Amy and Madison snuggling with Zander
My 80+ year old grandparents always keeping busy! Here they are cleaning up my kitchen!
Dustin and one of his best friends and examples, my brother Kirk!

After Zander's blessing we got a few pictures with our supportive family members before they headed home. Here we are with Rick and Stacy's family.
Kirk and Amy's family
Conner, Riley, and Aubrey with Zander
Dustin, Me, and Zander with Grandma and Grandpa Hansen
With Grandma and Grandpa Belnap
With my mom and dad!
Supportive and Proud Grandparents
My dad gave Zander an absolutely beautiful blessing!
*Blessed with a strong body and a keen mind.
*That he will set an example to do what is right.
*Pray that he will have a desire to stay close to the gospel, to get a good education, and to be an instrument in the Lord's hands.
*That he will befriend those in need of a friend.
And much more wonderful stuff.
Our family celebrating an amazing weekend!
I sure do love my boys!
This is what Jack looked like, completely deprived of enough sleep because he was having way too much fun with his cousins!
Our cute boys!
Dustin and his boys!
The men of honor!
Me and my boys!
Zander showing off his amazing blessing outfit that was lovingly made by his gifted Great Grandma Enslinger!
The hat was a little big, but he looked so handsome!
He is such a sweet baby!
I love Zander! I am thankful he could be given such an amazing blessing!

No comments: