Friday, January 25, 2013

September

Ahhh!  September how I love you!  I love Fall, I love Jack starting school, I like having a birthday! It is a great month!  It did not disappoint either!  Here are the highlights:

More mini golfing at the Oasis!  
Jack started Little Kickers soccer!  And he was awesome!  
Some action pics of soccer!  We decided Jack is totally defensive minded like I am. He is not all into scoring goals but is awesome at dropping back and defending the goal and taking good angles to cut people off! That's right! My awesome little defender, just like his Mama!  :)  
I love this pic of Jack right in the middle of all the red team!  Tongue out and fighting for the ball!  
Daddy actually got to sit with us at a Wyoming football game for once! :)  
My cute boys! Showing off their sweater vests and cute kisses! :)  
And a big deal......Jack's 1st day of preschool! He goes to Slade Elementary school for preschool. He thinks it is especially cool that he gets to do art, PE, Library/Computer time, Art, and Recess at this school!  He was SO excited to start!  It is a little weird having him gone every afternoon for 3 hours!    

Yes I took like a million pictures of him! 
Isn't he just the cutest little dude ever? :)
More soccer pictures!  
I love this picture of Zander with a rainbow behind him that I took at one of Jack's soccer games!  
Jack's cute little soccer team!  The Blue Sharks!  
Jack's Olmpic Games Field Day at school!

Jack's cute teachers and preschool class!

I just wanted to include this picture because one of my favorite parts of my day is snuggling with my boys in the morning!  :)  
Silly Jack!  
My silly boys wanted me to take their pictures with their stuffed animals in the rocking chair! :)  
 I was so excited to get to go to Time Out for Women in Denver with friends and ladies from my ward! It was so nice to get away, listen to amazing speakers and music, go shopping, and just hang out with other awesome ladies!
It has been great to be able to start running again since my knee surgery! This day I got caught out in a rain storm running while Zander slept in the jogging stroller! :) Fun times!

 And I had my 30th birthday! Yikes!  I admitted it! I cannot believe I am that old!  And let's be honest, I am not having an easy time with it! It has kind of rattled me that I really am 30 already! It just sounds so old to me!
For my birthday, Dustin and the boys took me to Cheyenne for a day to go mini golfing, play, and do some shopping!  We had a great day!  
Ya know, obviously other than Dustin beating me in mini golf which I clearly was very happy about! :)
And I will end September with posting some fun pics we took after church one Sunday! I love how these pics turned out!   
 I am so very thankful for my amazing boys I have in my life!  And all the unconditional love and craziness that comes with it! :)
 And I am especially thankful for my sweetie!  Isn't he handsome!? And do I seriously look 30!? :)

No comments: