Monday, January 28, 2013

November

 November was actually fairly uneventful!  Basketball games got under way, so Dustin was home a lot less.  It was oddly warm, so we were able to be outside more, including one day when Jack didn't have school, so I decided to head to Fort Collins with the boys!  We had to stop and get an awesome picture by this sign!  :)
Then I did some shopping, at real stores, which was awesome, then we had yummy lunch at 
Chick-fil-a!   
 
 Then we headed to Fort Fun, the main reason for the trip! My boys were SO excited to go here, and pretty much have asked to go back there every week since! :)
 We had fun mini golfing!

Riding the Go-Karts, playing arcade games, playing air hockey, winning tickets, picking prizes, and riding the carousel!
It was a really fun day, fun but tiring, with my boys!  Hopefully we can go back in the Spring or Summer with Daddy too! (Some things are just easier with two parents!)  

This picture is of Jack eating his pizza that he yelled really loud for at a basketball game! My boys really love to yell for pizza and T-shirts at the game, or to try to get on the big TV! :)  This time it actually paid off! )
I cannot believe it, but our little Jackie Bean turned 5 in November!  I can't believe he is already 5! Time has seriously flown by!  I usually am a pretty  good party planner, but his birthday seriously snuck up on me this year.  So I threw together a kind of last minute bowling then pizza party for him! We invited a couple of our favorite families and went bowling!  
 It was lots of fun, except this is how Zander was most of the time..... erg!
 After we picked up pizza, pop, and some cupcakes and headed to our house!  Here are Jack's birthday guests!  Emma, Brady, Tanner, Zander, Wyatt, Jack, and Olsen
 Enjoying friends, pizza, and cupcakes! :)
 Jack of course got spoiled by family, like always.  He got a card and money from Great Grandparents,  a packages from Grandma and Grandpa Hansen,  the Minges, and Grandma and Grandpa Enslinger! He got games, clothes, Legos, coloring stuff, books, and money!

Opening more presents!

Hopefully Jack doesn't think it was a bummer birthday.  He kept asking when his real party was, and I had to tell him that was it.  Maybe I overdid it so much his first 4 birthdays with fun theme parties, that this was a disappointment!  Anyway, we did have fun, and he definitely got fun things for his birthday!  

 Here are few more things from November:

Jack's awesome spiky hair for crazy hair day at school!
On our way out to Utah, we took a pit stop to have a slumber party with our good friends, The Richins, in Green River. It was so much fun!  Although it was very difficult to get these 4 busy boys to settled down for bed time!  Here are cute boys (minus baby Quincy) Zander, Jack, Phoenix, and Dayton!  
I did go to Logan for Thanksgving, but all I have to show for it is this one blurry picture of me, Z, and my Grandma and Grandpa Belnap at our Thanksgiving dinner.

And just for one final shot:  Love this one of Z playing in a box in shorts, a halloween T-shirt, a sock monkey hat, and gloves! What a dude!

2 comments:

chelseyandmatt said...

Love that you updated soo much!!! I have to tell you, Im looking at this while Colton is playing a game next to me. He looked up at Jack on crazy hair day, and said, Who is that? I said Jack. He said, Woah, he has crazh hair! I guess you passed on your styling of hair for crazy hair day!! haha. Maybe someday they can be friends!?

Ashley and Cody said...

Heather your family is SO cute!! I sure miss seeing you more!! Your post about Dustin getting his patriachal blessing was so touching. It made me cry:) You have been an amazing example to him and I'm so glad you two have each other! There is so many wonderful things in store for you:) Such fun pictures!!