Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Family Pictures

In December I had my good friend, Amanda, take our family pictures.  She is my friend and we are in the Young Women Presidency in our ward together. Did I ever mention I was in the YW presidency? It happened around September I think.  Crazy! Anyway, Amanda does amazing pictures. Here are our family pics!  
It was cold and Z was not cooperating very well....
 Z
 Comforting cold boy!
 Me and my little man!
 Me and my sweetie! I love some of the ones she took of me and Dustin!
 This one is my favorite!


 This one is one of my favorite family ones!

 Me and my sweet Jackie Bean!
 He was a good sport!
 Love this kid! He is so stinkin cute, even with pouty mouth!
 Kisses!  
 Such a fun one!

 My other favorite! I love this family of mine!
 Jack
Another family pic!  With Z actually kind of smiling!
 Jack!
 What a dude! 


1 comment:

NAT said...

Great pictures! Your boys have the most beautiful eyes. So handsome.