Wednesday, April 24, 2013

February

Look at me getting caught up! Soon I will be! One month to go! Any, February was a good month. I spend a lot of time with this crazy kid, indoors, cuz it is freezing and windy outside!  I had to post this picture to show one of his favorite outfits to wear. He would wear this, or something like it, every day if I would let him!  
 We babysat a cute little baby girl one day.  Z was so cute with her! He read to her, shared toys, laid out blankets, talked to her in a sweet voice, and even asked if we could keep her.  I think he is finally ready for a baby sibling!  Now if I could just get pregant...
 Me and my silly sidekick! :)
 Oh and of course there was snow! :)  Ugh! Winter end already!
 Cute Z modeling a hat!
 More pics of my boys being silly:  Tattoos on bellies, dressing up like Fireman Sam and Mario, being goobers with goggles and sunglasses, etc! :)
 Valentines was fun!  Here are some highlights: The Valentine's Dinner I did with their Valentine's treats from us!  Me with my Valentine's gift from Dustin - flowers and Reeses.  My husband knows me and loves me! :)
 My boys worked hard on Valentines for Gillian, Audrie, Grandma Hansen, Grandma Enslinger, and Great Grandma Enslinger. I think they turned out so cute!  
 Also in February we got to go to a Super Hero birthday party for our friend Emma!  Here is Jack doing the obstacle course to test his Super human powers!

The cute cake my friend Larin made and my happy boys after a pinata and with their new masks!
 More fun in their masks!  (I love how blue Jack's eyes look in his!  Seriously, aren't they cute little Super Heros!  
 We also did swimming lessons!  Zander and I started in a Parent & Child class because they didn't have any other classes for 2 year olds, but it quickly became evident that Z was WAY more advanced than the babies in the classs, so I asked if he could join the Preschool/Toddler class for 3-4 year olds.  They let him and he loved it, though he got in trouble quite a bit for not listening and being too crazy!  This kid is fearless and LOVES the water. My little fish dives right in!   He totally enjoyed his first experience with swimming lessons!
 He especially loved diving for rings!  I love him showing his swimming pose!
 Jack also took lessons at the same time. He didn't pass this new level, but he sure had fun too!  He especially, obvious from the pics, loved wearing his new goggles for lessons!

And just like that we are on to March!

No comments: