Wednesday, April 10, 2013

January Craziness!

 January really didn't have anything too exciting, but we had fun being crazy at our house trying to pass the long cold month!  Here are some of our craziness!
The boys loved playing in all the snow at Grandma and Grandpa's in Logan before we headed back to Laramie!  They still played on the swing set, played with icicles, and just being cute! :)

Here are me, my bos, and Grandma sledding at some REAL sledding hills up by her house!
More fun!  
It was all fun and games until Jack decided he wanted to go over a jump and his chin came down adn hit either his sled, the snow, who knows?  Anyway, the result was this beaut on his chin!
Then it was back home to Daddy!!  
Jack had a Preschool Winter Program about Snowflakes.  Here is his class singing their song and him in his little scarf and gloves!  :)
My boys being crazy and gangster? after church one day!   
 Our family!
 My cute Zanderman and me playing with my new camera!
 Boys in the lockers at the rec center after swimming!
 More crazy after church pictures!  Especially great picture of Z with Ray Lewis! :)  
 
 Oh the madness of their game! Jumping off the couches, diving onto piles of blankets, pillows, stuffed animals....THEY LOVE IT! It makes me nervous but they do some cool tricks, my little daredevils!  
 Especially love the one of Z in this bunch jumping! :)
 Running wild!
 My silly boys showing off their pajamas, robes, drawing, cheeses, and attacking the camera! :)

I just wanted to make sure I document this so I don't forget.  I have had the wonderful opportunity to get to know an amazing lady in my ward.  Her name is Lucy Thompson,  but to most she is known as "Grandma Thompson."  The senior missionaries found out about my history in English and asked if I would be interested in writing an article on this woman, who I didn't know at the time.  I have had the chance to visit with her, feel of her spirit and testimony, and learn of her story.  The piece I wrote was submitted to the Ensign and Church News, and who knows for sure if it will be published or not, but it has been my honor to get to know her and I will treasure the piece I wrote about her and the things I learned from her forever!  What a truly amazing woman she is!     

1 comment:

NAT said...

Such fun pictures and memories! Don't worry, Jack. I have a scar just like yours on my chinny chin chin. Only I got mine in cheerleading whilst doing a pyramid and a girl landed on my head. Good times.

That's cool about the article you wrote. I hope it gets published! Hope you're all doing well!