Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A little more Jack Jack Attack! :)

I just have some fun random snapshots of Jack that I want to post. I want to remind everyone that every picture that I post, except for the ones in a slideshow, can be clicked on and saved to your computer so you can print them off just like if I sent them in an email. Dustin is gone again for a few days so it is just me and Jack. I always seem to take the most pictures when Dustin is away (mostly so I can update him when he gets home) but there will probably be a few new ones put on here in a few more days.

This first one needs a little explanation...if anyone is familiar with wrestling, there is a guy called The Undertaker. He is quite scary and rolls his eyes back in his head a lot...to look even more creepy. Well, when Jack is really sleepy, and fighting the sleep, he tends to do an impression of the undertaker. I tried to get a picture of it, but it happens quick so this is the best I could do. You might need to click on it to make it bigger to see his eyes!





This is Jack in a cute outfit his Great Aunt Jill gave him. He looked so super cute this day for church, but those smiles are for daddy and daddy alone....Dustin had just got home from a 5 day road trip and these are the grins Jack gave him!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Ah! He's so cute!

Ali said...

He has a very cute smile. I bet he is very happy to see daddy when he gets home from his road trips.

Ashley and Cody said...

He is so cute! I'm glad I get to see updated pictures of him.