Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A visit from friends!

Idaho State came up and kicked MSU's behinds, but I still enjoyed it because one of my good friends, Chelsey, and her new baby came up to the game. I played ball with Chelsey at SLCC and her husband now plays for ISU. Chelsey came up to watch the Montana games and we were lucky enough to get to visit for a bit. She has a super cute baby named Colton that she had in December. After the game we got to go out to eat with the whole Stucki family. It was great to visit and Chelsey, it was great to see you and Colton. He is SO SO cute! Here are some pictures:
Me, Chelsey, and Matt's sister and mom.

A not so happy, but still WAY cute picture of Colton.

The cute little Stucki family after the game: Matt, Colton, and Chelsey

Me and Chelsey

1 comment:

chelseyandmatt said...

awww...i miss you guys! I wish we could have come up for longer. I have not yet had ANY time to post my pics, but just downloaded them on my computer..so we will see!! I know..it stinks when they are out of town! Are you coming down to Weber if necessary(which i hope) Good luck the next few weeks of the season--hang in there!! Only a little bit longer! Sooo good seeing you and Jack..and Dustin!